Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hello, anyone?


Anyone know what these are?

I'm still trying to figure out this 'Hello' thing with Mark.

Its becoming clear that the technotard here is not the user having trouble figuring it out, but rather the person who came up with this software, who failed to include any more detailed instructions than "Use Hello to share pictures with your friends!"

Here's their instructions on how to use it to get pictures on your blog:

How do I get started?
If you're already a Blogger member, just download and run Hello. BloggerBot will automatically be added to your friends list, and you can log in and get started posting pictures right away.

Oh, I get it. I just download and run Hello, and get started posting pictures right away. That's as much detail as they offer.

In truth, its just a teensy bit more complicated than that, and there are no step-by-step instructions. Thanks to those who wrote in with tips. I honestly can't see how you figured those things out.

------------------------------------------

I'm off to practice my piano.



I'm working on Beethoven:




Piano Sonata #8, first movement.



I'm learning the part with all the rapid-fire turns. Challenging, but fun

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss said...

ive tried to do hello... i went with photobucket instead. i upload my photos and the give the html codes right below the pics so you can copy and paste them in the blog. just a thought...

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you use so many pictures on your blog!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home